Saturday, September 8, 2012

Inconsistancy is My Middle Name

So!  I decide I am going to start blogging and then it slips my mind! Ha! What  mind?! There in lies the rub. I also am very self conscience my about my spelling and I should be. Writing is about expressing yourself and getting things out. It's about being creative and doing something fun. So if anyone is going to read my blog, I guess I should let you know if it is with the intention of being my personal spell checker, don't bother! I just want a place to express myself and some ideas I have. Also I worry about grammar. It's not like I am going to get paid for writing so why do I worry so much!!!

This is something I want to do for myself so I am going to do it. While I definitely welcome feedback and input from anyone who would like to supply that, and please I do welcome it, if you are strictly being judgmental, dot bother to leave anything. I do also welcome valid criticism. I would love experienced critiques of anything I write because improving my skills are also a goal of writing this.

I am sure this will be so boring that it would be very surprising to have anyone want to follow it. Anyone is welcome. I would imagine my thoughts will be rambling and disjointed and hard to follow.  Learning to write freely may help this and may help me to organize my thoughts  and set them to print in a more understandable way .  Who knows!  And who knows what I will write about. I have a few stories bouncing off the walls of my dented skull. And the would be fun to write and explore these story ideas and flesh them out to see where they go.

So! Enough for now and let the games begin!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment