Sunday, September 16, 2012

Different Day, Same Crap!

I love my husband dearly but he is driving me crazy!  Granted it is a short trip that I do not need help in making!  I live in the state of Confusion surrounded by the murky waters of the Sea of Agitation! He  never listens to me and then wonders why I am irritated and agitated. Am I being too picky, too sensitive?  Yes probably on some levels. I just want to be listened to sometimes. Honey you are so good to me in so many ways. I really hate when I am being snarky. I am the mayor of  Snarkberg, the little village that is quickly building and thriving on the shores of the Sea of Agitation! I think I will plan out my little world and maybe that will keep me occupied enough not to take things out on you!

So my little world is born! The little hamlet of  Snarkberg has it's beginnings on the banks of Agitation Sea, in the county of Irritation, in the state of Confusion.  What other little villages may spring up? What new states? What shall be the name of this new developing world. This world born of my emotional states and feelings? I feel a bit like Frankenstein at the moment.  "It's Alive!!!"  Something has taken root in my disturbed rambling imagination. And honey, it's all  for you and your welfare. It may save your hide!  I say that lovingly of course.  Chaos,... Shall that be the name of our  founding country? Or the name of the world we have created. Yes, I think world. We seem to be surviving in some sort of swirling, rotating mass of chaos, so that fits. I now claim all rights and ownership to the World and Concept of PLANET CHAOS!!!! I reserve all rights and ownership of any and all territories, life forms, and or properties in relationship, connection with, or ideas spawned by the birth of this World and beyond!  HA!  I AM RULER AND MATRIARCH!  It has begun with this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment