Sunday, October 14, 2012

Negative actions, attitudes, beings, or entities of any kind,  are not worth the expenditure of my energy, feelings, time, emotions, or thought. My universe is an infinite world of possibilities overflowing with positive energy. It is now, and shall for ever more be, cleansed and free of all things negative. I deserve more, I demand more, and I am more! Negative entities, beings, and/or feelings are here by banished! Negativity only has power and control over me if I allow it. I take back my power! I take back my life! I  take back my serenity! I live in a world of  love, kindness, compassion, empathy, strength, integrity, light, and illumination .

Anyone that can not respect, understand, embrace, sympathize, perceive, revel, and accept my right to live and experience my journey through and on this life path, is behaving negatively, judgmentally, and most likely very unhappily. I am truly sorry for your self-absorption and lack of  perception and awareness. And your total inability to form an empathetic human attachment.  My soul truly, mournfully weeps and suffers for the sadness and emptiness of yours. I grieve for the loss of the "we" and "us" that could have been a beautiful, fulfilling, deeply connected kinship.

I can no  longer afford the severe damage and pain caused by the attacks of any form of hate, selfishness, greed or negativity. I reject all the dark, draining, savage, angry, heavy feelings of entrapment and hopelessness.  I open my mind and soul and welcomely allow the rejuvenating energy of pure goodness from  my universe to bombard me.  The bright and shimmering love and strength filled golden auras drench my mind, body, and soul. The indestructible powerful glimmering shroud of all things pure and genuine engulfs me in pure love and compassionate positivity. My soul and being that felt so utterly and completely empty, totally ineffective and devastated, now is once again filled beyond capacity.  I am now whole and sufficiently at peace. I am also gently and lovingly reminded that I am never, never truly alone. And that I and each one of us is always unconditionally loved.



No comments:

Post a Comment